Fast Treatment for Dental Injuries and Emergencies
Chipped a front tooth right before a wedding? Throbbing pain on a weekend? Pain and swelling after hours? Acton Smile Hub is here for you whenever you need us.
Not all dentistry can be planned for. Dental emergency can happen to anyone and in many different ways. Even the healthiest of mouths can suffer from an accident or injury, such as a knocked-out tooth. Sometimes urgent situations arise due to delaying dental treatment for too long, like in cases of cracked or abscessed tooth. Or it can be a severe toothache, gum bleeding, broken tooth, loose or broken filling, lost or dislodged crown, broken denture etc. Whatever the case, rest assured that you can always rely on our team in a moment of crisis.
In these situations, getting help right away is essential for halting the progression of the problem and protecting your oral health. The sooner you get it addressed, the better the outcome will be for your dental health.
Whether you are our existing patient or have never been to our office before, we are happy to help you during a dental emergency. Please contact us immediately if you need to see an emergency dentist. Our friendly and welcoming staff will be ready to help and relieve your dental pain and symptoms.
Get Urgent Dental Care
What Can You Do if You Have A Dental Emergency?
If you are experiencing a lot of oral pain and discomfort or you have swelling or bleeding in your mouth and you are not sure what to do, you are likely experiencing a dental emergency.
If you need urgent dental care during regular business hours, simply call our office at 978-263-7703 and we will make sure to see you for a same-day appointment. If you need to reach us after business hours, on a weekend or a holiday, please follow the instructions on our answering service or call our emergency line directly at 978-206-1595.
5 Tips for Preventing a Dental Emergency
While we are always here to care for you during a dental emergency, it would be better if you avoid one in the first place. Here are few tips that may help:
- Stay on schedule with your routine dental visits – seeing the dentist twice a year for routine dental exam and cleaning can help detect some issues early on, before they become an emergency.
- If you are into eating hard and sticky candy, remember that it is rough on your teeth, and may wear them down or loosen them. Adding the sugar into the equation makes this one type of food that is best to avoid.
- If you play sports – wear a mouth guard. You can get one in store or from us. We offer custom fitted mouth guards that will be more comfortable and better protect your teeth.
- If you often bite your nails, chew on other objects or cut things with your teeth – please stop! Treat your teeth with care and respect – it will go a long way in preventing dental emergencies.
- Practice excellent oral care regime at home – brush your teeth, floss daily and use interdental brushes as necessary. This will help reduce the risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
A dental emergency is never convenient and can often involve high risk of permanent tooth loss, severe gum bleeding or severe tooth pain. It can be distressing, cause persistent pain, potential long-term damages and sometimes require costly invasive dental procedures. By taking preventive steps, you can reduce your chances of having to go through this experience and seek emergency dental care.
Are You Experiencing Tooth Discomfort or Pain and Need Dental Care Fast?
Get in touch with us if you need an emergency dentist. We will assess your situation and schedule your next dental appointment accordingly.